(10 points if you can name the 80s song and artist suggested by the title)
Anyway, weird dream last night. I was living in a dumpy little apartment building in a not-so-nice part of town when an explosion or a crash or something (I can't remember now) happened and the front of the building was left as a huge hole.
This happened on a Monday and everyone in the building had to leave by Friday. I was in a panic, what with having to find a new place to live and Christmas shopping (despite the dream apparently taking place during spring or summer).
At some point, this dream leaked into one about Mark. I don't remember anything about it except it was about Mark and myself (and I think the setting was my parents' house). I don't know what's up...this the second time I've dreamt about him in a week (I don't remember the first dream; only that he was in it).
Why am I dreaming of Mark? I have been doing a little revising of the piece I wrote about moving to California; maybe that's been a trigger. I don't know.
Answer: "Dreaming" by OMD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was only dreaming
I was only trying to catch your eye
I was only wishing you would notice me
Instead you said goodbye
I was only dreaming
I was only trying to catch your eye
I was only wishing you would notice me
Instead you said goodbye
Post a Comment