Not sleeping so well lately.
I go to bed same time every night, tired. But then next morning, waking up earlier and earlier. And not just drifting awake...just awake. Asleep one minute and the next awake...like I'd never been asleep in the first place.
Stress? Age? What? Trying not to eat after 7pm and no soda (caffeine) after same. Don't know what this all about.
Interview this afternoon. Upon reflection of the Chicago disaster, I haven't told anyone. Don't know if I'm being: a) superstitious b) paranoid c) both. Choose one.
Actually, I did tell Karen at the store. But she shared something personal (good news) on Tuesday, so I felt it only fair I share with her.
I will tell Mom and Dad, M, and Jas all about it afterwards, of course. Right now, playing my cards close to the vest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are you feeling tired during the day? or are you feeling awake all the time? I think if you feel awake all the time, it's just age or maturity or something more delicate...
But if you're tired during the day, it's stress. Have you tried Tylenol PM or Advil PM? I used Tylenol PM a couple of times and was quite pleased.
Don't make me worry.
Post a Comment