Finally got out of the house for a bit today. I've been spending far too much time inside lately, sitting around and accomplishing very little.
Jer came over and we 'shot' 9 holes of disc golf at Basset Creek Park, near my apartment. The weather was almost as perfect as you could get. Cool, a breeze, no bugs. It did get a little too cool, but by then we were just finishing up. It's a pretty nice course the park has.
After disc golf, we grabbed some dinner at Big 10 in Hopkins and saw the movies Cars at the cheap theater. Very good, very funny. The animation is incredible...for some scenes I thought the animated cars were actually models, they looked so realistic. Lots of great humor, too. Part of the movie takes place in a small town on old Route 66. I've always thought it would be great to just throw a bag in the car and travel the "Mother of All Roads".
Tomorrow's adventures: job search, appointment with Dr. J., and read and write for my Loft class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment