A week ago Jeff & Grasshopper had Steef and I over for dinner (grilled chicken out on the patio--delicious!). They showed off the new pond they dug in their backyard...I thought it looked okay, even though it was quite uneven and the pavers they used to border it made it look, to quote Jeff, "ghetto".
Well, have they been busy since then. Pond has been re-dug, evened up, pavers out and concrete blocks in. What a difference. Looks great.
They've had us over so many times I'm anxious to return the favor. It's at least 2 months before I move in with Steve, but tonight I had a need to do "something" in preparation. Only thing I could think of--packed away my CDs. Yes, including the Erasure collection.
And once I finished, I remained on the floor, surveyed the apartment, and thought: "I'll never get the rest of this stuff packed." Deep heavy sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Erasure - such a good band.
Post a Comment