So, yeah, I'm doing National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) again this year...Hoping I do better than 2007 (I didn't finish..although I did keep my writing from last year--it was a story I'd really like to get back to.
I have only a vague outline of a story; no idea if I will be able to sustain it for an entire month. I scribble little notes here and there to myself while at work when I think of something for the story. I have had a couple of brilliant (to me) flashes, though. That's a good sign, isn't it?
I think I have enough material for about 3 chapters, whatever happens after that is a mystery. Plot ninjas, maybe.... It's all about the writing this year, just writing. I'm not going to worry about a story.
Steef is more excited about it than I am. It's nice to have a fan. He basically talked me into doing it again this year. We'll see how things progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment