Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Monday, Ho-Hum

Feel like I've done, as the British are fond of saying, "Fuck all" today. Just sitting around this morning...although I did take my car in for an oil change this a.m.

M nagged me about blogging more, so here I am.

Went to see "The Night Listener" yesterday with M and Mrs. M. It was pretty good. I liked it better than the book. M also returned some writings I gave him. Mrs. M also wrote some comments and everything was generally positive. Mrs. M made one comment I didn't understand, so must remember to call her for clarification.

I used to visit an Erasure discography internet site quite often. I really liked it and found it to be quite thorough and used it to catalogue my Erasure collection and also to fill in some gaps in said collection. Out of curiosity, I checked it out yesterday and the guy hasn't updated it since 1998! Jeez! Where's he been?

So this distracted me quite successfully as I started to create my own personal Erasure catalogue document (previously I used a printed version of the discography and a highlighter) with notes and everything. Wheee (seriously! I'm having fun writing it all up)!

Today's soundtrack: KEXP's Gay Pride Big Gay Podcast (downloaded onto a cd for me by Bob).

No comments: