Thursday, July 06, 2006

NaNoWriMo

Went to see Superman Returns with M and Mrs. M last Monday. As we were leaving the theater, M reminded me of NaNoWriMo coming up in November. I told him I was still planning on participating and I think he was happy about that.

Secretly, I was relieved! I thought he had forgotten about it; or worse yet, wasn't going to do it this year! Eeep! I don't want to do it alone, so I am glad he's still on board.

I am abiding by the rules of not starting any writing until November 1, but I have been making some notes and a vague outline. I figure that's allowed. I have an idea how to start...it will be interesting to see where it goes!

Tonight's soundtrack: Bette Midler The Divine Miss M. Best tracks: "Do You Want To Dance?", "Superstar", "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy", and "Friends".

1 comment:

MC said...

Frankly, I was so sincerely glad you still want to do it. It's great to have other people who are also writing to push you along. Last November, the competition between me and Yam Pastor Brett really kept me on top of things.

Yay, November! I can't wait!