Hot.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, frickin' hot!
So of course my AC decides this is the time to go FUBAR.
A pretty good day at work; aside from having to translate for the cleaners & the manager and then finding a (large and 3/4 full) bottle of rum left behind by a morning customer (who then returned and wanted the bottle back).
Evening: nuttin', honey. Just watched a little tube (boring), read a little (interesting), and talked to Florida Man on the phone (wonderful).
Today's soundtrack: Pet Shop Boys Fundamentalism.
Best tracks: Flamboyant (Michael Mayer Kompakt Mix) and In Private (Stuart Crichton Club Mix)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not commenting on the blog entry, though "Holy Heatwave, Batman" is more appropriate now than ever. What I'm commenting on is your lack of blogging...for so long you've been more consistent than I have. What gives, brother? Talk out your problems with the world wide web!
My comment isn't about your blog, though "Holy Heatwave, Batman" is more appropriate than ever. My comment is your lack of blogging in the past few weeks. You have been so much more prolific than I. What gives, brother? Share your thoughts with the world wide web!
Post a Comment