from Thursday night:
I am part of the CSI:Las Vegas team. We are all out on a sailboat in the middle of a lake at dusk. Greg Sanders I are up in the riggings/masts things keeping an eye out..for what, I don't know.
Suddenly, the head of a giant squid pops up a little bit out of the water (although it looks more like an octopus' head). It notices the boat and starts swimming towards us. We call out to the rest of the team to warn them and jump down to the deck of the boat.
The squid swims past the boat and nudges it a little. Everybody views this with alarm and as the squid swims off, the team jumps into the water on the opposite side of the boat and swims for shore. I stay behind and fall on the deck to hide from the squid's sight. As they swim off, they yell at me to jump in and follow them!
I get up to look for the squid and see that it is charging the boat again. I brace myself as it approaches and hits the boat. The boat rocks and suddenly launches out of the water at the force of the squid's impact and flips over. I launch myself off the boat and dive into the water.
Unfortunately, I have landed on the squid's side! Its head pops up again and it sees me and charges. I think that I have heard that a squid can't attack underwater, so I decide to submerge when suddenly a SECOND squid pops up! I freeze in panic and just float there, treading water.
The second squid follows the charge of the first and as the first bumps into me...I wake up.
...and in the process of waking up, my whole body reacted as if I had been bumped by something. Bizarre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment