Monday, May 30, 2005

Up and Down

What a day.

Jas and I got into a fight over the phone in the morning. I got so frustrated, I just left my apt and had some breakfast at the Homesteader. I started on a book while there, the second in order in my "To Read" pile from the bookcase (I finished the first one Saturday).

After breakfast, bought a birthday card for Christina at Rainbow Road, but then felt like doing little else. I had all these fun chores planned, but the fight killed my mood. I just came home after buying the card. Didn't do much, just continued to read (and finished the book), watched a movie (All Over The Guy), and took a nap. Bleagh.

Called Jas after Jeopardy! and we hashed it out and made up (he had called twice to apologize while I was out). We ended up meeting at Wilde Roast in the early evening just to hang; and I got a speeding ticket while driving over. He paid bills and did some paperwork, I wrote out Christina's birthday card and started the third book from my pile.

I stayed for a little while longer after Jas left, I wanted to finish the book and man watch a little. Yay! I did finish my book. I feel a sense of accomplishment: 3 books off the "To Read" pile!

Quote Of The Day (from All Over The Guy): "The older I get, the less I know about anything."

No comments: