Had my first stint at the comic book store tonight. Went okay, was just Janet and myself. Seems like there is a great deal of little piddly stuff to remember, was a bit intimidating. I have no doubt I will pick it all up eventually as I work more, but still...I felt a little sad when I left. I am doing honorable work, but I still feel pretty low and ashamed of myself.
I'm owning up to and expressing some feelings! Dr. J. will be so proud.
Mom and Dad called tonight. They're in the middle of a bike tour through Iowa & Illinois. I'm glad I heard from them. I wasn't exactly worried about them, but it's nice to know how the trip is going and that they are fine.
Back to the bookstore tomorrow and in the evening my volunteer shift at the Q Library. Busy week, it seems (at least Monday - Wednesday).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment