Just finished packing for Alaska trip. Only 4 hours to wait til M gets here to take me to airport. I don't mind packing the morning of...but why did I get up at 4:30am to do it???
Expecting the time to be uncomfortable, hoping it won't. Feeling anxious about it all (fortunately no more "episodes" since that one day). It will all turn out fine and just focus on the niblings (my word for niece & nephew).
Saw The Village yesterday with M and Mrs M. I was actually pretty disappointed. The tension or suspense M Night was trying to build wasn't there for me and the "twist" (if it could even be called that) wasn't that shocking (Mrs M felt it wasn't supposed to be) and, I thought, trite.
Bec came over early evening and we discussed/planned the school year a little--Level 3, at least. I hope it will be a good year and the new teacher works out. Hope that I can be the best teacher I can be.
Spent the rest of the evening in front of the tv, not packing. A little lonesome. Kind of wanted some...ahem...attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment