Friday, August 14, 2009

Too Darn Hot

During our lunch hour today, Boberto and I strolled down to Big Brain Comics to take a look 'round. Boberto had never been there before, so he was quite taken with it...I could tell the urge to spend was strong within him, but his will power was stronger.

Alas, mine was not as strong and I ended up buying a book--quite the last thing I need, another damn book. Mind you, it was something I was sort of looking for (about 1940's comic book All-Star Comics)...

It was so hot here today, and humid. The walk back was uncomfortable...the minute I reached my cube I just sat in front of my desk fan for a good ten minutes. I felt quite light-headed for a little bit; couldn't tell if it was a dip in my blood/sugar level or sun-stroke.

Still, it was a nice way to kill a lunch hour and I think he'll want to visit it again...when it's cooler.


No comments: