Wow--beset by craving for taco on way home tonight. Stopped at Panchero's for dinner. Very good, hit the spot.
Nothing like watching CNN to depress you about World Affairs. Or this idiotic, interminable 'war'. At this point I'd like to quote a very wise person: "...how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
Finally received birthday package from my sister, et. al. A gift card to REI! It's all part of her insidious plot to get me to move to Alaska. If I buy some sort of 'outdoorsy' apparel or paraphernalia, I'll want to spend time outside. And what better place is there to play outdoors than Alaska???
Currently reading The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall. Pretty good, but very weird. "Memento" meets "The Matrix" meets "Twin Peaks."
Tonight's soundtrack: Erasure (of course), Light At The End Of The World. Best Tracks: "Sunday Girl", I Could Fall In Love With You", "Storm In A Teacup", "Be My Baby". The song "How My Eyes Adore You" is suddenly fraught with personal association!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment