Tuesday, March 06, 2007

T.V.P.

I had a dream about Todd on Sunday night. I haven't thought (let alone dreamt) of him for a long time.

We were walking down a sidewalk in bright sunshine, just idly chatting (I've the strangest lingering notion it may have been about politics). We were also holding hands--not in any kind of romantic or even companionable sense. Just holding hands; akin to someone walking along with their hands in their pockets

As we walked we could see a shadow ranging back and forth behind us; as if someone were trying to pass 'round us or even sort of sidewinding behind us (interestingly enough, Todd and I were not casting shadows).

We both knew the shadow belonged to Scotty B, but we ignored him. We never turned 'round or even acknowledged to each other he was there, trying to get our attention.

And that's the point I woke up.

No comments: