Was supposed to hang with both Jas and Jer last night. No definite plans, just maybe dinner a/o a movie.
Jas bailed, so just Jer and I. We ate dinner at Piazza's (very good Italian). Lots of great discussion: Italian food, Michael Moore, 1960's animation and cartoon shows, tennis.
We couldn't agree on a movie (I really wanted to see The Terminal, Jer not so much). We compromised on The Day After Tomorrow. Dennis Quaid is beginning to look a bit....weathered, but it's nice to see he still has that wicked grin.
Question of the night:If there is a herd of obnoxious teens (we're talking 14-16 years), do you confront them yourself or notify theater management? Discuss.
E-mail from Jg waiting for me when I got home. We're meeting on Sunday. V. curious to find out what exactly he's looking for and hope we don't run into mutual disappointment.
Also really hoping Al comes over tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment