Just random thoughts today as this is my first post! M told me last night about how he created a blog for his writing group and I mentioned I had been reading one by Laura/Tegan of the Aquaman site. Thought I should start one too and M thought so too. And "Voila!"
Saw the movie "King Arthur" with M&M last night. Not a hot one. If you must see it, go to a matinee or hit it when it's at the cheap theaters.
I must say I did dig the leather outfit on Lancelot, though.
Mrs. M had breathing troubles at end of movie and M took her to Urgent Care. She's been battling a sinus infection for almost a month. I'm getting quite concerned for her...
What to write in these posts? In his diaries, Joe Orton wrote about what he read, watched on TV, and his sexual escapades. Wonder should I do the same? Although, may couch the latter in code. Don't want Mom to freak should she ever read these.
Maybe I could use this as practice to get into the writing habit. I really want to get writing again. Never developed a routine for writing and want to. School year makes it tough to do many things with consistency. I would like to write short stories and poetry. I must admit though the poetry is more for amusing myself....
Completed summer chore #8 today: Clean Out Bedroom Closet. Took me quite awhile. Donated 2 heaping laundry baskets full of clothes to ARC of Hennepin County. That oughtta be good for a couple days of good karma.
Meeting Jas for dinner at Fuddrucker's tonight. Got a hankering' for it last night, but unable to go as Mrs M got sick after movie. At least now I can give Jas rest of b'day present and foist off some books and leather t-shirt on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment